Special Education Manager
SEM is the most comprehensive special education management system available
to Texas schools
- Aids in preparing for meetings and writing reports in
- Effectively manages PEIMS and assists with compliance
- Developed through
the collaboration of a community of special educators
- Can be accessed
from any workstation using a browser over the Internet
- Student records are
archived in original format
- Forms always kept up to date
- Complete IEP writer
- Fully integrated forms for ARD, FIE, etc., plus FIE writer
- The most
cost-effective solution with the highest level of service
- All forms available
Did you know...
- There is a 100% Web-enabled, browser-based option for
Special Education Manager and other I-Suite applications.
- You can store any fax, e-mail, electronic document, or scanned image
in Special Education Manager and other I-Suite applications, including
signature pages and physician documentation.
- If you asked users of Special Education Manager what they plan
to do about the new Commissioner’s Rules, they would say, “We’re
not worried about them, because GG Consulting has already addressed them
in their latest release.”
- I-Suite has more effective linkages to and from central student management
systems, including automatic calculation of all PEIMS elements.
- GG Consulting has never denied, or charged a fee for, a user request
to enhance its products.
I-Suite, featuring Special Education Manager, offers fully integrated
intervention applications for Texas schools.